-
newbie questions
Hi Iam new to linux Ive researched information on linux but never installed it becouse I dont like to particion my hd but then I heard about KNOPPIX I might get it but I have some questions
1.Knoppix runs directly from the cd so I dont have to install anything?
2.Is Knoppix graphical?
3.if it runs from the cd how can I install linux programs and save my data?
thanks for your help and time to awnser my questions
-
Senior Member
registered user
You can find the answer to all of these questions and more in our fine docs section.
Similar Threads
-
By thrustan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 11:05 PM
-
By cabobrett in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-30-2004, 03:20 AM
-
By d_jedi in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-21-2004, 03:34 PM
-
By Hermes02 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 02:50 PM
-
By Xeogears13 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-29-2003, 05:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

16GB SK HYNIX HMAA2GU6CJR8N-XN PC4-3200AA-UA3-13 DIMM DESKTOP TESTED LOT OF 3
$209.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80