This is a known bug in Mozilla. Not something under Knoppix's control.
Hello, I use KMail. There doesn't seem to be a way to set KMail as the default mail client.
When I open mailto: links from KDE, KMail opens. When I open or click mailto: links in Mozilla, Mozilla Mail opens. How do I make KMail always open/handle mailto links?
This is a known bug in Mozilla. Not something under Knoppix's control.
IndeedOriginally Posted by asjones
http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=11459

Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$81.39
1970s Brother's Printer and Typewriter with Working Floppy Disk
$378.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00