-
apt-get issue
I installed medialinux without a problem.
I setup my sources.list to get a clean apt-get update result (i.e., packages counted on list of sites with no err messages)
I wanted to put in the wajig admin package so I did apt-get install wajig and got depend msg with
cloop-utils_1.02-4_i386.deb
ivtools-interviews_1.0.7.-3_i386.deb
ivtools-unidraw_1.0.7.-3_i386.deb
I then setup apt.conf (with default release "unstable") and
reran apt-get update
I then did apt-get install wajig
I had depend msg with
ivtools-unidraw_1.0.7.-3_i386.deb
and python-apt
I then did a apt-get -f install, an apt-get autoclean, then apt-get install wajig
I got depend msg with
cloop-utils_1.02-4_i386.deb
Ithen ran apt-get -f install and it did nothing solve the problem
I then went to /var/cache/apt/archives and
deleted the lock file then I ran
dpkg --force overwrite -i cloop-utils_1.02-4_i386.deb
but it did not work (did it again about 3 times - and am stuck)
does anyone know how I would resolve "cloop-utils_1.02-4_i386.deb" package?
thank you in advance for your support
Similar Threads
-
By mjlavall in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 07:35 AM
-
By prophetikos in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 01:51 AM
-
By elqueso in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 01:14 AM
-
By alxdotnet in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 05:57 PM
-
By clivesay in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-14-2004, 08:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.6" Full HD Laptop - Intel Processor N355 2025- 8G...
$429.99

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80

Lenovo Thinkpad T590 Gen1 8th Core i7 32GB 512GB Touchscreen RJ45 Win 11 Pro
$339.00