-
newbie questions
Hi Iam new to linux Ive researched information on linux but never installed it becouse I dont like to particion my hd but then I heard about KNOPPIX I might get it but I have some questions
1.Knoppix runs directly from the cd so I dont have to install anything?
2.Is Knoppix graphical?
3.if it runs from the cd how can I install linux programs and save my data?
thanks for your help and time to awnser my questions
Similar Threads
-
By thrustan in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 11:05 PM
-
By cabobrett in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-30-2004, 03:20 AM
-
By d_jedi in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-21-2004, 03:34 PM
-
By Hermes02 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-14-2004, 02:50 PM
-
By Xeogears13 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-29-2003, 05:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$99.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99