-
Damn Small Linux remastering problems
I'm remastering Damn Small Linux 0.4.10 (obviously), and it seemed to be going fine. I compressed the filesystem, and placed it in /mnt/hda5/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX. Then I got boot.img off the DSL CD, and dd'd that to a floppy. I booted, and when the script ran "insmod cloop.o" it said it couldn't find the filesystem.
I thought it might be to do with using a floppy, so I made a proper CD ISO and burnt that - same error, and I wasted a CD.
Then I tried using Knoppix 3.3's boot.img, and that seemed fine, despite the modprobe errors because of the different kernel version.
So how can I use the proper DSL boot.img and get it to work?
Similar Threads
-
By fatso in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-18-2006, 10:00 PM
-
By yuhnstuff in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 01:18 PM
-
By arbs22 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 04:39 AM
-
By firepunk in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 10
Last Post: 08-09-2003, 04:40 AM
-
By Leg0z in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 10:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Lot of 12 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets with BAD LCD for Parts
$381.38

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5" Tablet SM-X200 (Gray 32GB) Wifi CRACKED
$41.93

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Tablet SM-T517P (Gray 32GB) Sprint CRACKED
$37.65

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68