-
Wacom Tablet and Dvorak KB
I need to configure Knoppix to use a US Dvorak KB.
How & where do I do that?
I need to use a Wacom Pen Partner tablet (oldie, but goodie)
How & where do I do that?
Is there a way to do this while booting from the CD?
- like running some *.bat file. I guess those would be called something else on *nix.
I do plan to put Knoppix on my HD & be able to boot from it. I've reserved a partition next to the Windoze C: drive for this, a linix swap partition and another drive for *nix programs.
I am a newbie to *nix.
TIA
Similar Threads
-
By Wakko in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-04-2013, 04:28 PM
-
By Kowood in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-06-2005, 12:23 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2004, 07:34 AM
-
By mcsweetie in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 06:44 AM
-
By ChronoStriker1 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 07:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

Asus ROG Strix B460-H LGA 1200 ATX Intel 10th Gen DDR4 Motherboard
$84.99