-
How do I use mdsum?
Okay, I am probably even ruining whatever the checksum system is called. I downloaded 3.2. It ran fine on my e-machine (2.2 GHz, Celeron processor) and an older packard bell. (300 MHz. Cyprix processor.) But not everything on the disk ran. Just well enought to make me keep trying. So I downloaded Knoppix 3.3. Runs fine on the e-machine, with a few things that don't seem to work. On the packard bell, which is where I hoped to explore Linux before I did something critical to the other machine, I get as far as the boot prompt and the screen goes grey. And that's it.
I thought checking the quality of the download was the best place to start. Any suggestions where to learn more about how to use the checksum system?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$205.00

Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650-12X48UQ-L 48 Port UPOE 4x 10G SFP+ Switch
$175.00