I got knoppix fine and dandy everything is configured right except for these four things.
My Legacy 3 1/4 in. Floppy Drive
My Matshita CR-594 CDrom drive
My Lite On LTR-40125S CDW/RW 40x
and My USB connection. I have a Samsnug 32mb Thumbdrive in it and I can get no access to it's files.
I also want to get my Linux PC configured to let me go on a Windows ME PC via a LAN connection.
Could you please help I'm so goddamned confused. Oh yeah. It's out of forum but does Knoppix 3.3 have the .deb thing thats kinda like .rpm for Redhat Enterprise? Thank you in advanced.

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung PC4-2666V 16GB 2Rx8 RAM DDR4 2666MHz M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$59.99
Samsung Portable SSD T9 2TB USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 2000MB/s AES Drop Black
$325.00
SAMSUNG ViewFinity S5 34" QHD Monitor 100Hz 5ms AMD FreeSync S34C50DGAN #BU4874
$154.59