I got knoppix fine and dandy everything is configured right except for these four things.
My Legacy 3 1/4 in. Floppy Drive
My Matshita CR-594 CDrom drive
My Lite On LTR-40125S CDW/RW 40x
and My USB connection. I have a Samsnug 32mb Thumbdrive in it and I can get no access to it's files.
I also want to get my Linux PC configured to let me go on a Windows ME PC via a LAN connection.
Could you please help I'm so goddamned confused. Oh yeah. It's out of forum but does Knoppix 3.3 have the .deb thing thats kinda like .rpm for Redhat Enterprise? Thank you in advanced.

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$53.99
WD Purple Surveillance 4TB WD42PURZ 3.5" SATA Hard Drive - 31 AUG 2018
$95.00
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99