-
Panasonic CR-563 cdrom drive (sbpcd)
I have an old PC with this drive and Knoppix 3.3 is unable to detect it (I boot with the floppy disk). When I used Linux on that PC I needed to install the sbpcd.o module to use the cd, but Knoppix sems to not have that module. I think I could copy that module from somewhere else but it seems it has to be the same version as the kernel that comes with Knoppix. What can I do to mount the CD?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By Keithj in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 09:59 PM
-
By mickfilipe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2005, 07:47 PM
-
By invader in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:11 PM
-
By PsaltyDS in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:58 PM
-
By stpadberg in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-08-2005, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server 2x Intel Gold 5118 and 128GB 2400MHZ DDR4
$1840.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99