I need to configure Knoppix to use a US Dvorak KB.
How & where do I do that?
I need to use a Wacom Pen Partner tablet (oldie, but goodie)
How & where do I do that?
Is there a way to do this while booting from the CD?
- like running some *.bat file. I guess those would be called something else on *nix.
I do plan to put Knoppix on my HD & be able to boot from it. I've reserved a partition next to the Windoze C: drive for this, a linix swap partition and another drive for *nix programs.
I am a newbie to *nix.
TIA

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1000.00
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
VMware EDGE 620N SD-WAN VeloCloud Appliance - (NO power cord)
$89.00