-
I would always recommend the reiserfs. but if you are going to use it you have to use knx-hdinstall as knoppix-installer does not support reiserfs
reiserfs is a journaling file system it provides serious recovery and stability. I upgraded from ext2 to reiserfs maybe about 2 years now and I have never looked back
the only thing to be aware of is that using reiserfs with encryption does not fly with debian, its not recognized. I was using it with SuSE when I came to debian a few months now but it was a minor price to pay. Did a few reformat hard disk and installs until I figured out just to get rid of reiserfs encrypted hard disks.
xfs is also solid, also available with knx-hdinstall
so choose a journaling file system and enjoy
Similar Threads
-
By calvin the bold in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-26-2005, 01:59 AM
-
By evirus in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 12:39 AM
-
By b0b-0001 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 05:56 AM
-
By WANDr in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-13-2003, 01:51 AM
-
By freyley in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-31-2003, 09:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP Phone T85W
$153.99

Polycom VVX 501 Desktop VoIP Phone HD Voice PoE 2200-48500-025 Black Silver
$39.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Complete Office VoIP System: Grandstream UCM6208 IP PBX + (14) GRP2614 Wi-Fi IP
$800.00

MagicJack Plus K1103 VoIP USB Phone Adapter AC Power Adapter Open Box
$21.23

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95