I have downloaded it and am running it now....but I don't know where the changelog is
if you point me to it I will be glad to help
The official bittorrent download site for knoppix at:
http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de:6969/
lists an iso available "KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-10-28-EN"
I can't find any information about this release. Is this a beta or bugfix? Does someone have it downloaded already and can post a changelog?
Thanks
-Greg
I have downloaded it and am running it now....but I don't know where the changelog is
if you point me to it I will be glad to help
Running it as we speak.
So far, KDE 3.1.4
Open Office 1.1
new wallpaper
Mozilla it's still at 1.4 but that's something we can sort out with a handy apt-get upgrade once you install it.
Hmmm. I'm suprised this bit hasn't got to the news section.
According to http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/i386/, here are the packages with Oct-2003 timestamps. Given that the last release was 24 Sept., it makes some sense that these new packages would appear in the 28 Oct. ISO. However, some of these packages have a 31-Oct-2003 timestamp, which should mean that they aren't even in this ISO.
ash-knoppix_0.2-4
atmelwlandriver_2.1.2.2-1
cloop-module_1.02-2
cloop-module_2.00-1
cloop-src_1.02-2_all
cloop-src_2.00-1_all
cloop-utils_1.02-2
cloop-utils_2.00-1
kernel-doc-2.4.22-xfs_10.00.Custom_all
kernel-headers-2.4.22-xfs_10.00.Custom
kernel-image-2.4.22-xfs_10.00.Custom
knoppix-hdinstall_0.39-3
knx-alsa_0.1-4
knx-alsa_0.1-5
linux-wlan-ng_0.2.0-5
loop-aes_1.7e-1
openoffice-de-en_1.1.0-1
rebuildfstab-knoppix_0.5-6
xsession-knoppix_0.5-39
-SUOrangeman

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1785.15
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$475.60
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$15.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Gigabyte 1TB 2280 SSD Solid State Drive AG450E1024-Sl, 27107-1TB15-P70S
$99.99
Samsung 990 PRO 1TB M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe Internal SSD Black MZ-V9P1T0
$170.00