Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: export cc=usr/bin/gcc-2.95

  1. #1
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    50

    export cc=usr/bin/gcc-2.95

    I type "export cc=usr/bin/gcc-2.95" and nothing happens. When I run the Nvidia drivers I continue to get the wrong cc error report. What am I doing wrong? This is with Knoppix 3.3. Please show me where my error in typing is.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479

    Re: export cc=usr/bin/gcc-2.95

    Quote Originally Posted by dave52355
    I type "export cc=usr/bin/gcc-2.95" and nothing happens. When I run the Nvidia drivers I continue to get the wrong cc error report. What am I doing wrong? This is with Knoppix 3.3. Please show me where my error in typing is.

    Thanks
    export CC=/usr/bin/gcc-2.95 and I believe you can do export IGNORE_CC_MISMATCH=1 as well.

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    50
    Thanks again Stephen,

    Neither of those worked. I ended up using ln gcc-2.95 gcc-sfn

    Than it worked. I was able to install the NVidia 4499 drivers into the kernel but I still can't change screen resolution!

    I'll keep poking along.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    31
    Hallo dave52355

    In te above message you sed you ended up using ln gcc-2.95 gcc-sfn
    How did you do that, because i'm having the same problem when compiling de kernel.

    What do i have to type or downlaod to use gcc-2.95 gcc-sfn ????

    Please help...

  5. #5
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479
    Quote Originally Posted by raduen
    Hallo dave52355

    In te above message you sed you ended up using ln gcc-2.95 gcc-sfn
    How did you do that, because i'm having the same problem when compiling de kernel.

    What do i have to type or downlaod to use gcc-2.95 gcc-sfn ????

    Please help...
    You would cd /usr/bin then rm gcc then ln gcc-2.95 gcc -sfn all this as root.This would remove the symbolic link from gcc that points to gcc-3.3 and replaces it with gcc-2.95 what it should look like when you are done.
    Code:
    [03:51 PM Fri Nov 14: stephen @ ~]
    >$ ls -l /usr/bin/gcc
    lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            8 2003-09-01 02:24 /usr/bin/gcc -> gcc-2.95

Similar Threads

  1. cannot export NFS share
    By mailman42 in forum Networking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 07:43 PM
  2. How to export Knoppix /home for NFS?
    By pelican in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 11:11 PM
  3. [MySQL] Export a DB From PHPMyAdmin to /var/lib/mysql
    By Coume in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-06-2003, 06:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM picture

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM

$1625.00



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed picture

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed

$49.99



867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001 picture

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001

$245.00



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$409.99



Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p

$499.88



Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD

$378.93



Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO picture

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO

$308.00



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD

$149.99



Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server picture

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server

$349.99