Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: When I start my versione of knoppix ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17

    When I start my versione of knoppix ...

    ...I don't see the directory that I was created pre mastering.
    I found this in /KNOPPIX/ (in ksource are in root). How I can make this folder in the root when I lunch ths cd?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    India
    Posts
    6
    Hi,

    How you created the Directory ?
    Where you saved the directory ?

    Regardsl

Similar Threads

  1. How to start HD knoppix with just CD?
    By lynnwgnr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 07:02 PM
  2. Knoppix won't start
    By ahnaqsh in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 05:32 AM
  3. Hoe to start Knoppix on TV
    By banevere in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 08:31 AM
  4. How do you start knoppix?
    By Login_Here in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:24 AM
  5. Knoppix does not start
    By mundhra_ritesh in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 05:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit picture

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit

$99.99



Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16 picture

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16

$169.99



Micron PC5-5600B-SC0-1110XT 16GB (2x8GB) RAM DDR5 5600MHz MTC4C10163S1SC56BD1 picture

Micron PC5-5600B-SC0-1110XT 16GB (2x8GB) RAM DDR5 5600MHz MTC4C10163S1SC56BD1

$149.99



A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G picture

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G

$21.68



Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC picture

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC

$29.99



RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED picture

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED

$445.00



Micron PC4-3200AA-SC0-13 16GB (2x8GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz MTA4ATF1G64HZ-3G2F1 picture

Micron PC4-3200AA-SC0-13 16GB (2x8GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz MTA4ATF1G64HZ-3G2F1

$49.99



DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix picture

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix

$30.00



SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory picture

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory

$159.98



16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980 picture

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980

$39.99