Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: When I start my versione of knoppix ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17

    When I start my versione of knoppix ...

    ...I don't see the directory that I was created pre mastering.
    I found this in /KNOPPIX/ (in ksource are in root). How I can make this folder in the root when I lunch ths cd?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    India
    Posts
    6
    Hi,

    How you created the Directory ?
    Where you saved the directory ?

    Regardsl

Similar Threads

  1. How to start HD knoppix with just CD?
    By lynnwgnr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 07:02 PM
  2. Knoppix won't start
    By ahnaqsh in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 05:32 AM
  3. Hoe to start Knoppix on TV
    By banevere in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 08:31 AM
  4. How do you start knoppix?
    By Login_Here in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:24 AM
  5. Knoppix does not start
    By mundhra_ritesh in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 05:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000 picture

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000

$349.99



Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ picture

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ

$279.00



RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500 picture

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500

$50.00



Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is) picture

Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)

$239.75



Amiga 1000 Motherboard W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is) picture

Amiga 1000 Motherboard W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)

$239.75



Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On picture

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On

$100.00



Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000 picture

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000

$249.00



Commodore Amiga 500 w/ 512K comes with manuals, turns on and boots from floppy picture

Commodore Amiga 500 w/ 512K comes with manuals, turns on and boots from floppy

$499.99



NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga picture

NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga

$170.00



Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000 picture

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000

$40.00