-
Call me Crazy- my user and root and admin password dont work
Okay, I am thinking I must be totally crazy. I have installed knoppix three times now (HDinstall according to the FAQ) and each time when all is said and done, when I boot into KDE (the debian login-screen, it's selected to automatically load) none of my logins or passwords work. I don't understand, I retyped everything and double checked everything and wrote it all down, but it still doesn't work. I have to selections on the side of the graphical login window, Knoppix User and Root. In Knoppix-installer I had a 'user' account also with a super simple password. But ever time I try to log-in, my log-in fails. What am I doing wrong? Did I install using some foreign language keyboard and now I'm screwed? Any ideas how I can get around this?
thanks, dennison
Similar Threads
-
By lestat730 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 07:05 AM
-
By mediaparty in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 11:36 PM
-
By lello107 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-25-2003, 01:26 AM
-
By dave52355 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-30-2003, 07:29 AM
-
By in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-27-2003, 05:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00

Cisco C3850-NM-2-40G Cisco Catalyst 3850 2x40GE Network Module- Fast Shipping
$269.00