-
ALS 4000 & Motorola SM56 modem NEED HELP!!!
Hi,
as is written up I have ALS4000 sound card and SM56 modem, I found driver and install as is written, but I can not force Knoppix to do something with that drivers .
I still :( can not hear any sound, and I can not connect on Net.
I still use Windows for this.
ANYBODY know what I need to do?
Similar Threads
-
By lukenliz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 02:37 AM
-
By gandalf1967 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 02:45 PM
-
By ALIEN509 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 01:15 AM
-
By Evilgabo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By plino in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 02:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99

Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (3.40 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1151) - SR2L2
$34.99

Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21