-
ALS 4000 & Motorola SM56 modem NEED HELP!!!
Hi,
as is written up I have ALS4000 sound card and SM56 modem, I found driver and install as is written, but I can not force Knoppix to do something with that drivers .
I still :( can not hear any sound, and I can not connect on Net.
I still use Windows for this.
ANYBODY know what I need to do?
Similar Threads
-
By lukenliz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 02:37 AM
-
By gandalf1967 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-02-2004, 02:45 PM
-
By ALIEN509 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 01:15 AM
-
By Evilgabo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By plino in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 02:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 112GB (7x16GB) PC4-2933Y DDR4 ECC Registered RDIMM M393A2K43CB2-CVFBY
$660.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SK Hynix 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3200 ECC RDIMM HMAG84EXNRA199N Server RAM
$1250.00

SK Hynix 64GB DDR4 3200 ECC RDIMM HMAA8GR7CJR4N-XN Server Memory RAM
$950.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00