Yup seems like your monitor is going to sleep. overclockix uses the older knx-hdinstall script for those reading this thread. I'm about to update both the iso's to have the newer knoppix-installer script.

Remaster + upload time will probably make them available tomorrow morning. Also, I'm going to drop the minimum root partition size from 2.2Gb to 2GB. I have too many 2GB drives that i can't use for the install without editing the installer scripts. Overclockix takes up about 1.75GB once installed.

noapm sounds like a good thing to try.

PS- md5sums for the overclockix iso's should be on the site tomorrow also.

And someone is making a lite-weight IceWM remaster of the technomancer iso. I will likely host the file along with regular overclockix.

3.3 version should be done by the end of the year (technomancer is already like a 3.285 versionanyway in my mind since it was updated in late august 2003). I'm too busy to work on it right now though, but you can hunt me donw here or in the overclockix forum.