Fixed it. Apt-get install kscreensaver took care of the screensaver issue.
I have Knoppix 3.3 installed to HD. With Nvidia Gforce4 PCI graphics card. The Nvidia driver is 4496 I have several problems that may all be related:
OpenGL screensavers will not load in screensaver. I can click on the files themselves in konqueror and they play fine. But within screensaver nothing happens.
XFree86 log says I am running at 1024X760 @ 16 colors but KDE say's 640X480 8? KDE will not change screen rez either.
yanC says the Nvidia driver is corrupt or to old (maybe needs a switch?) But OpenGL apps run fine. GLXGears runs. TuxRacer runs but 1/4 off the screen.
I'm wondering if this is related to a KDE issue? Would upgrading KDE
3.1.3 to 3.1.4 possibly resolve? If so, how in easy terms do I do that?
Thanks
Fixed it. Apt-get install kscreensaver took care of the screensaver issue.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
3.5 lbs Lot of Assorted Ram Memory Sticks Mixed DDR Gold Recovery Scrap Untested
$165.00
Samsung 64GB PC4-2666V-R 2S2Rx4 DDR4 ECC REG RDIMM - M393A8K40B22-CWD6Y
$270.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99