-
Timidity
Has anyone succeeded in getting timidity to run as a dev driver? I've been trying to get the program working in conjunction with xmms, rosegarden and netscape. I can only get it to run through a terminal command. Is there anyway I can set Timidity as the default midi playback device? I've looked at two guides, but unfortunately they havent been very helpful.
Thanks for the help.
Similar Threads
-
By true1ever in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-19-2007, 09:20 PM
-
By Markus Schnider in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Yealink SIP Phone T85W
$153.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Ooma Telo VoIP Free Internet Home Phone Service. Certified Refurbished.
$59.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Cisco VoIP Phone CP-8851 with 8800 Key Expansion Modules
$69.00