lello107:
see this thread: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4336
I have same exact experience like that. So I dropped the USB things and get PCI Card instread.![]()
Hello,
Sorry for my english, I have wireless usb card 802.11b dynalink, i can't boot knoppix with usb Port connect, if i start Knoppix without usb lan card, it work.
I Had download driver of usb card 802.11b dynalink, but if I put in USB plug, system CRASH!!
Help thanks
lello107
KNOPPIX ALSO IS GREAT!!!!!
lello107:
see this thread: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4336
I have same exact experience like that. So I dropped the USB things and get PCI Card instread.![]()
Thanks i am looking!
Ciao

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz
$380.00
SK Hynix 256GB (4x64GB) DDR4 3200MHz PC4-25600 ECC RDIMM 288-Pin Workstation RAM
$1950.00