Not shure if it really is the right but it works !
Disable USB legacy in BIOS.
Use kudzu to update hardware configuration.
Voila!
I'm trying to use the Microsoft Wireless combo (keyboard + mouse) with Knoppix 3.3
The keyboard is detected and works, the mouse isn't. I have tried suggested fix (namely usbprobe ) and modifyng the XFConfig-4) but none seems to work. I have also tried to use a logitech optical usb mouse but sometimes the keyboard is detected and the mouse not, and sometimes the mouse is but not the keyboard.
What could I try to make this work ?
Pepito
Not shure if it really is the right but it works !
Disable USB legacy in BIOS.
Use kudzu to update hardware configuration.
Voila!

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Seagate Constellation ES.3 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | ST2000NM0033
$40.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$61.56
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99