-
Wireless lan PROBLEM! (usb card 802.11b)
Hello,
Sorry for my english, I have wireless usb card 802.11b dynalink, i can't boot knoppix with usb Port connect, if i start Knoppix without usb lan card, it work.
I Had download driver of usb card 802.11b dynalink, but if I put in USB plug, system CRASH!!
Help thanks
lello107
KNOPPIX ALSO IS GREAT!!!!!
-
lello107:
see this thread: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4336
I have same exact experience like that. So I dropped the USB things and get PCI Card instread.
-
Thanks
Thanks i am looking!
Ciao
Similar Threads
-
By dmojica2000 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2005, 06:33 AM
-
By repwatuso in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-29-2004, 07:18 PM
-
By Kriil in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 04:14 PM
-
By ComatoseJedi in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 07:53 AM
-
By amirante in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 04:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00

Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95

Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00