lello107:
see this thread: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4336
I have same exact experience like that. So I dropped the USB things and get PCI Card instread.![]()
Hello,
Sorry for my english, I have wireless usb card 802.11b dynalink, i can't boot knoppix with usb Port connect, if i start Knoppix without usb lan card, it work.
I Had download driver of usb card 802.11b dynalink, but if I put in USB plug, system CRASH!!
Help thanks
lello107
KNOPPIX ALSO IS GREAT!!!!!
lello107:
see this thread: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4336
I have same exact experience like that. So I dropped the USB things and get PCI Card instread.![]()
Thanks i am looking!
Ciao

OEM Genuine 42Wh WDX0R For DELL Inspiron WDXOR Battery 15 5567 5568 13 5368 7368
$22.99
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5501 5410 5510 E5411 E5511
$28.99
Genuine OEM 63Wh 7FMXV Battery For Dell Latitude 5320 7320 7420 7520 4M1JN TN2GY
$32.99
OEM Genuine 62WH 6MT4T Battery For Dell Latitude E5470 E5570 6MT4T 07V69Y 7V69Y
$36.66
OEM Genuine 86WH 69KF2 Battery For Dell XPS 15 9500 Precision 5550 M59JH M15 M17
$45.49
OEM 68Wh 3HWPP Battery For Dell Latitude 5401 5411 15 5501 5511 Precision 3541
$35.78
NEW OEM V6W33 Battery For Dell Inspiron 3510 5510 Latitude 3330 3320 Vostro 3515
$22.00
Lot of 5 Dell OEM 65W 7.4mm 19.5V 3.34A AC Adapters Mixed Models B Grade
$39.99
Genuine OEM 6GTPY 97Wh Battery for Dell XPS 15 7590, 9550 Series 5XJ28 GPM03 New
$33.50
OEM Genuine 95WH PKWVM C903V Battery 7550 For Dell Precision CR72X 17C06 447VR
$37.40