lello107:
see this thread: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4336
I have same exact experience like that. So I dropped the USB things and get PCI Card instread.![]()
Hello,
Sorry for my english, I have wireless usb card 802.11b dynalink, i can't boot knoppix with usb Port connect, if i start Knoppix without usb lan card, it work.
I Had download driver of usb card 802.11b dynalink, but if I put in USB plug, system CRASH!!
Help thanks
lello107
KNOPPIX ALSO IS GREAT!!!!!
lello107:
see this thread: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4336
I have same exact experience like that. So I dropped the USB things and get PCI Card instread.![]()
Thanks i am looking!
Ciao

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C9200-48P-E Cisco POE Network Switch
$749.99
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00