lello107:
see this thread: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4336
I have same exact experience like that. So I dropped the USB things and get PCI Card instread.![]()
Hello,
Sorry for my english, I have wireless usb card 802.11b dynalink, i can't boot knoppix with usb Port connect, if i start Knoppix without usb lan card, it work.
I Had download driver of usb card 802.11b dynalink, but if I put in USB plug, system CRASH!!
Help thanks
lello107
KNOPPIX ALSO IS GREAT!!!!!
lello107:
see this thread: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4336
I have same exact experience like that. So I dropped the USB things and get PCI Card instread.![]()
Thanks i am looking!
Ciao

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
A Mini Windows Server w Xeon E3 Processor & (2) 500GB Hard Drive-Home/Industrial
$319.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99