-
Spam from Knoppix e-mail settings?
I wonder if anyone can help me. I have recently started getting spam in a previously spam-free e-mail account. The Knoppix connection is that these messages are being sent to [email protected] (or variants thereof)
I did once try accessing my e-mail from a Knoppix live CD so I am wondering whether KMail or one of the other e-mail clients could somehow have 'leaked' my address to spammers. In particular, I don't want to repeat my mistake (whatever it was). Spam has a habit of multiplying!
Any thoughts as to how Knoppix and its mail programs or MTAs might have 'leaked' my details or have I done something daft myself?
Similar Threads
-
By timothyatpir2 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 05:27 PM
-
By ICPUG in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 06:16 PM
-
By msmith in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-23-2004, 03:35 PM
-
By Mary in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-04-2003, 02:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99