I have a Packard Bell 300-333Mhz. Cyprix processor. 3.2 loads and runs. I assumed that newer is better, but 3.3 gets to the boot prompt and the screen goes grey. Any suggestions?
I have a Packard Bell 300-333Mhz. Cyprix processor. 3.2 loads and runs. I assumed that newer is better, but 3.3 gets to the boot prompt and the screen goes grey. Any suggestions?
The iso image was probably bad
Sorry, I did check that. Both 3.2 and 3.3 run great on my E-machine.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core I3-540 SLBTD 3.067GHz CPU Processor LGA1156
$13.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99