After several reboots and a period of sitting time, everything appears to be working now. My problem was apparently I was using a redhat build of timidity instead of the Debian builds.... which would explain all of my problems.
Amazing...
-Matt
Has anyone succeeded in getting timidity to run as a dev driver? I've been trying to get the program working in conjunction with xmms, rosegarden and netscape. I can only get it to run through a terminal command. Is there anyway I can set Timidity as the default midi playback device? I've looked at two guides, but unfortunately they havent been very helpful.
Thanks for the help.
After several reboots and a period of sitting time, everything appears to be working now. My problem was apparently I was using a redhat build of timidity instead of the Debian builds.... which would explain all of my problems.
Amazing...
-Matt

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95