-
Problems with 3.3 vs 3.2 New X Server script?
I have noticed that V3.3 will not boot on many PC's. I have had no success booting on either of my 2 PC's, as well I have asked a couple of people to try the new version and they were unable to run V3.3.
The X Server script seems to be the problem, any workarounds would be appreciated!
Shane
-
Senior Member
registered user
I experienced some problems too...
Many of which were solved by adapting bios (acpi stuff,plug-and-play option,irq reservations,etc..)
Also I encountered with some pc's issues with the UDMA option.
Also it seems to me ver 3.3 demands more memory and cpu too .
hope this'll be of any usage to you ,
greetzzzzz,
-
Senior Member
registered user
Yeah, I could not get a working configuration of X in 3.3 on my laptop, so I had to go back to 3.2 which works fine.
Similar Threads
-
By wiccaan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-06-2005, 04:07 AM
-
By ahfoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 03:05 PM
-
By sgtdawg in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 09:31 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 04:52 PM
-
By shimsham in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-22-2004, 01:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00