Alright, I installed Knoppix.. and considering I always have problems with GRUB and LILO, I just went to make a boot floppy. I made one, and rebooted to boot into Knoppix, and with my bad luck, the floppy was bad, so it starts to load, and then dies. Is there anyway to create another boot floppy without running the installer all over, becuase it takes a while on that machine.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
MAYKU FormBox Desktop Vacuum Forming Machine W / Starter Kit
$399.00
2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99