When I tried to view files using smb://servername/sharename
it works for Knoppix 3.2 on Konqueror, but on the newest version 3.3, it doesn't seen to work. I was wondering if anyone have had the similar result and if they found a way to resolve this problem I am currently facing on Konqueror. Many thanks!

Vintage Compaq Presario 1200 Laptop Celeron 600MHz 20GB Floppy Drive *Windows Me
$140.00
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78
NWT Vintage TUMI Safecase Deluxe Adjustable Computer Brief Bag 2632 w/ Sleeve
$449.50
NCR System 3000 UNIX SVR4 MP-RAS Administrator Guide Manual D1-2266-E Vintage
$200.00
Lot of 4 Vintage Intel i486 DX2 CPU Processors for Gold Scrap Recovery
$99.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99