In the cheatcodes.
maybe anyone knows where I can turn off the "remove cd and hit enter" dialog and autmatically shutdown with the cd in and no questioning about it?
somehow I could not find it...
thx.
In the cheatcodes.
well .. the ceatcodes offer me a "noeject" option. thats fine, but I still have to hit enter before final shutdown and I want to get rid of that message and the "hit enter" too ..
there was a post on the mailing list about this a while back :
http://mailman.linuxtag.org/pipermai...er/001021.html
looks like you'll have to recompile init!
i've changed it before. You need only modify or replace the script which inittab points to for runlevel 6. It was annoying me that the default was to power off.Originally Posted by eadz

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99
Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99