-
Linux Folder Structure
Ok, I know noone will be able to post the full info here.
Is there anyone who can point me in a direction find out what each of the folder mean and do? I've worked out a few, I've been installing extra bits like limeware and amsn etc. but would like to know I'm installing to the right folders etc. I've been pretty much making it up as I go along, and while this works, it will make it awkward as I learn more about linux and try manually configuring bits.
Thanks
Keep Smiling
Similar Threads
-
By alex610 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 12:56 PM
-
By mlrible in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-08-2005, 06:35 AM
-
By empro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 07:51 PM
-
By Tigga in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 01:04 AM
-
By fuzzy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 10:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1000.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95