I know I type in the right username and password when I am prompt before entering the samba server, but it continues to ask me for the password. Can anyone help me on this issue? I know I have samba installed on my computer, but am I missing something that Knoppix 3.3 did not include in Konqueror? Many thanks!

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Gaming PC Desktop Computer 12-Core RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6 32GB
$600.00
Intel Core i7-10700K 8-Core 3.80GHz LGA1200 CPU SRH72 i7-10700K
$75.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-core, 16-Thread Desktop Processor -- Fully functional
$285.00
MacBook Air 13" Apple M1 8-core - 8-core GPU • 512 GB • RAM 8GB Very Good Cond
$450.00
Intel Core i9-11900K 3.5GHz 8-Core 16-Thread LGA1200 Desktop CPU Processor(3536)
$249.99
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D CPU W/ ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Motherboard
$525.00
Lenovo ThinkSmart Hub 500 10V50000US All-in-One i5 8GB 128GB Win10 NEW SEALED
$259.00