-
help with authentication using samba server!!!
I know I type in the right username and password when I am prompt before entering the samba server, but it continues to ask me for the password. Can anyone help me on this issue? I know I have samba installed on my computer, but am I missing something that Knoppix 3.3 did not include in Konqueror? Many thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By bleckie in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-17-2005, 01:03 PM
-
By venom_zx in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By charliet in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-05-2004, 06:50 PM
-
By koselan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 04:17 PM
-
By ktheking in forum Ideas
Replies: 14
Last Post: 04-13-2003, 10:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99

Juniper Networks AP43 Mist Wireless Access Point - White (AP43-WW)
$147.61

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5100-24Q-3AFo 24x QSFP+ Ports Dual MGMT 2x AC Power QFX5100-24Q-AFo
$586.63