I know I type in the right username and password when I am prompt before entering the samba server, but it continues to ask me for the password. Can anyone help me on this issue? I know I have samba installed on my computer, but am I missing something that Knoppix 3.3 did not include in Konqueror? Many thanks!

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Dell PowerVault MD3000i AMP01 Storage Array 4x Cad 2x PSUs No HDDs/Controllers
$164.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
IBM 57CE 00MA081 12Gb Pcie3, Quad Port 6/gbs Cache Raid SAS Adapter FRU# 00MA079
$175.14
Cisco UCSB-MRAID12G FlexStorage 12G SAS Raid Controller
$23.99
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$106.67
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$202.46
HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00