-
Problem with WiFi and 3.3 11-03-2003 LATEST VERSION
Sry for the caps,
I use Knoppix regularly and I try to download the latest version ASAP. I use a Linksys WUSB11 v2.6 device to connect to the internet. I have found this device works with MandrakeLinux 9.1 and Knoppix only, however, the latest version (11-03-2003). Does not work any more, it simply stops when it tries to autoconfigure, I found that I can unplug the card before boot, plug it back in after boot, and run the Netowrk Configure and it works, but this is a little inconvenient. So I was wondering if there's any way to fix this.
Note: I do know that multiple reboots a re required (usually) to get this working, I rebooted 5 times before finally unplugging the thing and then plugging it back in after startup. I am writing this from within knoppix now, but It shouldn't even need to be unplugged.
Also: I ran into this same problem when I tried a "real" hard drive install using the 3.3 09-05 release.
Similar Threads
-
By zainabia in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 04:24 PM
-
Replies: 44
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 03:23 AM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 03:35 AM
-
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-02-2003, 03:20 AM
-
By reub2000 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 07:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

Samsung SSD, v-nand,860 EVO, 500gb, model MZ-76E500, SATA III, Health 90-98%
$50.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99