I noted that in KDE Control Center kernel named ...-XFS. Can I convert ext3 filesystem in sgi XFS (I have already converted ext2 filesystem in ext3 with tune2fs -j /dev/hda)? And How? This text refer to journaled filesystem XFS?
Thank you very much for answer!

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB DDR5 memory kit, 2x16GB
$329.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00