-
Hdd Install problems
Ok, I have been playing with Knoppix and am very impressed! I want to do an hdd install. My system is going to be dual booted with w2K already install. The problem is, I have two hdd's set up RAID 0 Striped on a Promise Fast Trak onboard controller. When I go to install, it sees them both and ask me which one to install to. This doesn't sound right. Am I doing something wrong?
BTW, I have knoppix 3.2
-
hi,
i got the same problem !
please, im not a total noob ... but please 
ciao
david
Similar Threads
-
By dragonlord in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 05:22 AM
-
By Sirius78 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 06:18 PM
-
By the4windel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 09:50 PM
-
By MrC in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 11:35 AM
-
By slackhack in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-01-2004, 06:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99

Lot of 4 - 16GB 2Rx8 DDR-4 2666V MHz ECC Reg Samsung M393A2K43DB2-CTD6Y Tested
$300.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Lot of 6 Micron 16GB(96GB) DDR4 2933MHz RDIMM Server MM RAM MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G9
$325.00

Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00

SK Hynix 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200MHz ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-3200AA KIT
$150.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99