Hi. After installing Knoppix, I decided that I'd prefer to have knoppix not load xwindows automatically. I'd rather do it myself. Is there a way to change the default startup option???
Thanks ^_^
Hi. After installing Knoppix, I decided that I'd prefer to have knoppix not load xwindows automatically. I'd rather do it myself. Is there a way to change the default startup option???
Thanks ^_^
--Edit /etc/inittab and comment out the line where it starts gdm or kdm - should be near the end. Also check /etc/rc5.d and see if it has an entry there - if so, it's better to rename it or move it to another directory rather than delete it (you might want it again someday.)
Originally Posted by mpeters13

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
2X - SK Hynix 8GB (16GB) 2Rx8 PC4 2133P ECC HMA41GR7AFR8N-TF Server Memory RAM
$61.95
Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00
LOT OF 2 SK Hynix 8GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA ECC HMA81GR7CJR8N-XN
$89.95
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot of 32 IBM 32GB SERVER MEMORY MT80KHF4G72M3DZ-1G6E4B50A 00LP736 4Gx72 = DW
$17000.00
Micron 64GB 4DRX4 PC4-2400T-LE2-11 MTA72ASS8G72LZ-2G3B2MG DDR4 Server RAM KD313
$229.98
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98