-
Thanks for the reply, Mark.
The solution seems to be to enter 'Knoppix screen=800x600 xvrefresh=85'
[Without quotes] at the boot prompt.
I should have read the documentation more, I guess. I found this when I pressed 'F2' [Cheats] while the Knoppix screen is displayed for the first time while booting.
I hope I didn't cause any inconvenience.
Aravind S
Similar Threads
-
By innerspace in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 08:15 PM
-
By knewbex in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-07-2004, 02:49 PM
-
By A.x.A3x in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 09:20 PM
-
By talismand in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 11
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 03:01 PM
-
By true1ever in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-02-2003, 10:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$288.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$199.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50