Not shure if it really is the right but it works !
Disable USB legacy in BIOS.
Use kudzu to update hardware configuration.
Voila!
I'm trying to use the Microsoft Wireless combo (keyboard + mouse) with Knoppix 3.3
The keyboard is detected and works, the mouse isn't. I have tried suggested fix (namely usbprobe ) and modifyng the XFConfig-4) but none seems to work. I have also tried to use a logitech optical usb mouse but sometimes the keyboard is detected and the mouse not, and sometimes the mouse is but not the keyboard.
What could I try to make this work ?
Pepito
Not shure if it really is the right but it works !
Disable USB legacy in BIOS.
Use kudzu to update hardware configuration.
Voila!

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99
ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99