-
Junior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
MercX
I now have the latest version 11-14-2003 and I can't get anywhere using knoppix-installer.
The only two options I get are Partition and Quit. I already partitioned the drive but now where do I go?
I am doing my install and see all 6 options in the install menu but my nephew, doing his, sees only Partition and Quit in the install choices menu. After going through the partition routine, he is told "Opened disk read-only, you have no permission to write."
He is doing a fresh install of Knoppix only on a hard drive that has no OS installed at all although it was formatted, likely with windows, to wipe out what had been on it before.
Can someone give me a hint where we are getting off track?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By gmwest5 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-29-2004, 08:25 AM
-
By Mr.Redhat in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:46 PM
-
By Ritchie in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 10:57 PM
-
By aay in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 04:29 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-11-2002, 07:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99