-
Installing new applications in Knoppix (Not hdinstalled)
I'm trying to install Linksysmon on one of my hd partition.
but when I start "make install", the script tries to mkdir
in /usr/local/lib/perl
then
make: *** [pure_site_install] error 255
I understand that when we use knoppix from cd, there's some
limitations but is there a way ?
my question is :
how do I install an apps. when using Knoppix (no hdinstall)
I have /dev/sda4 (zip 100mb with my website)
I have /dev/sdb1 (usb sandisk 64 mb, having apache conf)
I have /dev/hda1 and hda3 (persistent config)
Thanks !
(Beside that problem, everything works pretty well)
Similar Threads
-
By HappyPaul in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:25 AM
-
By downdogWoof in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 11:23 AM
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 12:10 PM
-
By fabfab in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 08:19 PM
-
By hickorynut in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-27-2003, 05:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$53.99

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99