My PC doesn't have a CD-R is there a way to make it read a knoppix CD that I burnt on another computer.
>??
My PC doesn't have a CD-R is there a way to make it read a knoppix CD that I burnt on another computer.
>??
It should work no matter where you burn it. Any burner that creates a CD-R should be able to be read from any CD Rom. The only problem is if it is burned too fast, some older CD Roms can't read it. (Burn at 1x to fix this problem)
I have both CD writer[8x/4x] and a CD ROM drive [50x]. If I want to read using my CD ROM, i write usually at 4x or less.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
$99.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core Processor with Radeon
$385.00
Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$69.99
Dell Optiplex 7070 SFF i7-9700 8-Core 3.0GHz 16B Ram NO HDD NO OS
$199.99
Dell OptiPlex 3080 MT Intel Core i5-10500 3.10 GHz 8 GB DDR4 Desktop No HDD
$129.99