-
Knoppix or MediaLinux

Originally Posted by
j.drake
I'm confused by your post - are you saying that XP Pro won't regognize the burner for what it is, or that Knoppix won't, or both?
Good luck
JD
You are correct, I am saying that XP Pro won't regognize the burner for what it is. As for Knoppix I'm unable to determine if it does as it doesn't seem to have any DVD authoring apps which is why I've downloaded Medialilnux.iso and dvdauthor6 as possible solutions. I'm wondering if it would be easier to do an apt get (which I have not done yet) with dvdauthor6 or install MediaLinux what do you think?
Similar Threads
-
By langer in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 08:36 AM
-
By DueroTycoon in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-07-2005, 01:46 PM
-
By asearle in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-05-2004, 12:15 PM
-
By gonefishing in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 08:40 PM
-
By aletroux in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 10:39 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00