dear sir
I can't write on Hard disk!
I use knoppix live-CD.![]()
please guide and help me.![]()
dear sir
I can't write on Hard disk!
I use knoppix live-CD.![]()
please guide and help me.![]()
Please use the search function on the top of the page. Simply enter 'read/write' and you will find your answer.
Even I am facing the same problem! I tried the read/write option in Search and went through some 20 posts, but couldn't find an answer.
Please help.
Thanks
knoppix cannot write to ntfs partition. If your hard disk is entirely occupied, there is nothing you can you except using something like PowerQuest Partition Magic to resize it by at least 4GB then you can do knx-hdinstall.
Right click on the drive you want to write upon, and select 'Change read/write permissions' and then click 'Yes' when asked.

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01